Meetings this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at First Baptist McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15PM in the Connection at First Baptist McKinney
- Chemo caps and scarves for both adults and children - donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, McKinney Regional Cancer Center, UT Southwestern in Dallas and MCCH oncology unit.
- Blankets for MCCH - either a child-sized blanket or 12 x 12 squares to combine into a blanket for them.
- Finch knitting/crochet club - I have had 2 or 3 of you volunteer to help with teaching and Becca Masters has volunteered to be the coordinator! (Yea - thank you Becca!!) Look for details soon about when we will start the club. Also, we could use several more teachers. If you are thinking about teaching, go to MISD to fill out a volunteer application.
- Mission trip to Nepal: In October, Susan Horn will be traveling to Nepal on a mission trip with Dare to Care. She could help accumulating the following items for her trip:
- Packets of Chile con Carne
- Italian Salad Dressing mixes
- 1 jar of Cream of Tartar
- Birthday candles
- Individual packs of candy for the Orphans and host families
Love you all! Have a great week!