Good afternoon all! Hope everyone is enjoying this hot weather - yet another great reason to get in some extra knitting/crochet time!
Here is what is going on with YOH this week:
- Tuesday - 10 AM in the Multi Purpose Room at FBC McKinney. (NOTE ROOM CHANGE! This is the room with the wall of windows to the left of the weight room.)
- Wednesday night - 6:15 PM in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney.
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Preemie Items: Gowns, sweaters, hats, and blankets to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department. Items should be in pastel colors and sized for a 2 pound preemie. Also, the nurses have requested 2 or 3 gowns or sweaters in a newborn size. Let me know if you need help with patterns or sizing.
Take care and God bless! Hope to see all of you soon!!