Happy Monday to all of you! Hope you've enjoyed MLK Day and this gorgeous weather. Here is what is happening with YOH this week.
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15 in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney (Regular Wednesday night activities have resumed, including childcare and kids' program as well as Family Meal at 5:00)
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Knitting Club at Finch Elementary - the girls were off to a great start before the holidays. I can't wait to see what they can accomplish this year! We can still use more volunteers to teach as there have been a couple of times we have had to cancel because of lack of teachers. It's such a shame to have to do that - which is why we can use ANY of you to help. Any skill level is welcome and you don't have to help every week.
Have a great week and hope to see all of you soon!