Looks like a rainy day in McKinney - and, you guessed it, a great day to stay home and knit or crochet! Yes, as I'm sure you have guessed - any day is a good day to knit/crochet, if you ask me!!
Here is what is going on with YOH this week:
Meetings this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15 in the Connection at FBC McKinney (NOTE ROOM CHANGE!)
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Preemie Items: Gowns, sweaters, hats, and blankets to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department. Items should be in pastel colors and sized for a 2 pound preemie. Let me know if you need help with patterns or sizing.
- Relay for Life - YOH will have a Relay team again this year. The event is on April 27 and will be held at Craig Ranch Ballfield. Look for an email with more details later today. Be sure to sign up for our team - this is one of the most fun nights of the year!