Hope each of you are enjoying this perfect Spring weather we have been blessed with. As I type this, I am sitting on our patio after enjoying a meal straight off the grill and watching my boys play baseball. I may actually be tempted to join them rather than knit after I finish typing!
Here is what is going on with YOH this week!
Meetings this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15PM in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Preemie Items: Gowns, sweaters, hats, and blankets to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department. Items should be in pastel colors and sized for a 2 pound preemie. Let me know if you need help with patterns or sizing.
- Relay for Life - Only 11 days until Relay for Life! It's not too late to join or donate to our team!! The event is on April 27 and will be held at Craig Ranch Ballfield. Here is a link to our page. You can use this link to either join our team, donate to the team, or purchase a luminaria in honor or memory of a loved one. Don't miss this night - it's a great time for the whole family while raising money for the American Cancer Society.
Have a great week and hope to see all of you soon!