Here is what is going on with YOH this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15 in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney (We will still be meeting even though most of the church will be participating in Concert of Prayer.)
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Knitting Club at Finch Elementary - Yes, we still need additional teachers. As of right now, there are 3 of us that are able to help regularly - which just isn't enough for 15 anxious and excited beginners. If you are at all interested, please let me or Becca Masters know. Any skill level is welcome and you don't have to commit to every week.
Also, we are very excited to announce that Kelli Phelan has opened her new store, Cape Cross Stitch! Please plan to join her at the Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday, January 28th from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Cape Cross Stitch! Register for prizes and enjoy refreshments. All are welcome!
Cape Cross Stitch6401 Eldorado Parkway #115*
McKinney, TX 75070
*Cape Cross Stitch is located on the first floor, west side of Yeager Office Suites. This is just behind the Sonic at Eldorado Parkway and Hudson Crossing.
God bless and hope to see you all soon!