- Tuesday - 10 AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney. YOH will be hosting a World Wide Knit in Public (WWKIP) event during our regular meeting. Our meeting will be at the same place and time - we just may have some additional attendees because of the event. Because of that, we were thinking that we should bring some extra breakfast goodies to share. If you are able, please bring a breakfast item, paper goods, or utensils. If you want to bring paper goods or utensils, drop me an email so we don't have too many duplicates. Also, if you are not familiar with the event, check out the website. This is a world wide event started in 2005 by one lady. It has now grown to hundreds of events and extends over a week, instead of just one day!
- Wednesday night - 6:15 PM in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney.
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Preemie Items: Gowns, sweaters, hats, and blankets to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department. Items should be in pastel colors and sized for a 2 pound preemie. Also, the nurses have requested 2 or 3 gowns or sweaters in a newborn size. Let me know if you need help with patterns or sizing.
Take care and God bless! Hope to see all of you soon!