Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting ready for a Blessed Christmas season. Here is what is going on with YOH this week - pay attention closely as there are lots of changes!!
- Tuesday - Meet at the church at 9:45 in the Connection (large open area just outside of regular room) for our Field Trip to Fiber Circle in Farmersville. We will leave no later than 10 so make sure you are not late!!! Also, please let me know if you are planning on going so we will look for you. If you need to contact me, my cell phone number is 972-658-0576. We still have our regular room reserved for the morning so if you are unable to go with us, please feel free to come and knit/crochet as usual.
- Wednesday - We will meet at 6:15 in the Fireside Room as usual. I am waiting on confirmation that we will have childcare available - will let you know as soon as I hear back from the Children's Ministry.
- Thursday - I am making a delivery to MCCH and Texas Oncology on Thursday morning. If you would like to go with me, please let me know.
- December 13th (Tuesday Morning) - We will have our annual Christmas party at Susan Butler's house. Plan to come at 10AM and bring a brunch dish to share. We will also have a gift exchange - please limit the gift to $10.
- December 14th (Wednesday Night) - We will have a Christmas party for our Wednesday night people on this night! Bring a sweet or savory treat to share. We will discuss at our next meeting whether or not we want to do a gift exchange.