Hope you all enjoyed a Blessed Easter! And, enjoyed a rainy afternoon watching the Masters Golf Tournament and knitting or crocheting! I'm happy to say that golf may be my all time favorite sport to watch while knitting - it lasts about 4 hours, you get to enjoy beautiful scenery, and the action is not so fast that you miss something while tackling a challenging pattern. Of course, I enjoy the game of golf, too! Let me know your favorite sport/activity to enjoy while knitting/crocheting!
Here is what is going with YOH this week!
Meetings this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15 in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Preemie Items: Gowns, sweaters, hats, and blankets to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department. Items should be in pastel colors and sized for a 2 pound preemie. Let me know if you need help with patterns or sizing.
- Relay for Life - YOH will have a Relay team again this year. The event is on April 27 and will be held at Craig Ranch Ballfield. Here is a link to our page. You can use this link to either join our team, donate to the team, or purchase a luminaria in honor or memory of a loved one. .Be sure to sign up for our team - this is one of the most fun nights of the year!
Have a great week and hope to see all of you soon!Gina