Get ready - the cold weather is coming (or at least that's what the weather man says!) And you know what that means - we need more hats and scarves for all of our cancer patients!
Meetings this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at First Baptist McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15PM in the Fireside Room at First Baptist McKinney (yes, we should be back in our old digs this week)
- Chemo caps and scarves for both adults and children - donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, McKinney Regional Cancer Center, UT Southwestern in Dallas and MCCH oncology unit.
- Blankets for MCCH - either a child-sized blanket or 12 x 12 squares to combine into a blanket for them.
- Mission trip to Nepal: Tuesday evening, Susan Horn will be traveling to Nepal on a mission trip with Dare to Care. If you would like to help her out, she could use help accumulating the following items for her trip:
- Italian Salad Dressing mixes
- Cream of Tartar (1 jar)
- Individual packs of candy for orphans and host families
- All Spice (1 jar)
- Bay leaves (1-2 packs)
- Staple gun and appropriate staples
- D-con rat bait in both blocks and pellets (2 packs each)
- Paint roller sleeves (6+ med nap and 2 heavy nap for coarse surfaces)
- Paint liners for tray (10)
- Lightweight plastic paint trays (1-2)
- Dawn dishwashing soap (1-2)
God bless each of you! Thanks for all you do for our group!