Hope all is well with each of you and that you are enjoying this early spring weather. Makes me want to sit outside on my porch and knit!
Here is what is going on with YOH this week!
Meetings this week:
- Tuesday - 10AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney
- Wednesday - 6:15 in the HOSPITALITY Room at FBC McKinney (NOTE ROOM CHANGE!)
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Garments for Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department: I plan to deliver our first collection of gowns, sweaters, hats and blankets in the next week or so. However, we can still use more as this will be an ongoing project. Let me know if you need patterns as well as examples of what they are looking for.
- I am planning a trip to the cancer center and MCCH either this Friday or next Monday morning. Let me know if you are interested in going and which day works best for you.