Well, the heat of summer is here - time to enjoy the air conditioning and stay inside to knit/crochet!! Here is what is going on with YOH this week:
- Tuesday - 10 AM in the Hospitality Room at FBC McKinney.
- Wednesday night - 6:15 PM in the Fireside Room at FBC McKinney. (I won't be able make it this week - my teen is involved with Mission McKinney this week and they have a rally at Christ Fellowship. Let me know if you plan on being there - our group has been very small the last few weeks!)
- Chemo caps and scarves - for adults, kids and babies. To be donated to Texas Oncology McKinney, Medical City Children's Hospital, and UT Southwestern Moncrief Center.
- Blankets and knitted/crocheted toys - to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital.
- Bereavement Preemie Items: Gowns, sweaters, hats, and blankets to be donated to Medical City Children's Hospital Labor & Delivery Department. Items should be in pastel colors and sized for a 2 pound preemie. Also, the nurses have requested 2 or 3 gowns or sweaters in a newborn size. Let me know if you need help with patterns or sizing.